Fast response to Business needs.
A Cloud application is a software program where cloud-based and local components work together. This model relies on remote servers for processing logic that is accessed through a web browser with a continual internet connection. Application development models have undergone a dramatic transformation, new tools, techniques, and languages have emerged to meet a range of computing needs.
WHAT WE DO
Continuous application development is not a single idea, but an overarching concept that embraces each step of the application development process. The traditional application development process was code, build, integrate, test, release and deploy. Continuous application development is virtually identical to continuous application release, where each iteration of an application is staged for deployment once testing is completed. Each step in the process is usually small, so iterations move through the development pipeline quickly. As a result, a continuous application development model accelerates the overall development process and improves efficiency.
The rapid updates and flexibility that come with continuous application development are an ideal complement to the cloud, as cloud computing allows development teams to quickly deploy and test new application iterations.
The rise of public cloud computing has enabled enterprises to use a wide assortment of highly scalable resources and services on demand rather than constructing and maintaining them in-house. Cloud integration is a system of tools and technologies that connect various applications, systems, repositories, and IT environments for the real-time exchange of data and processes. Once combined, the data and integrated cloud services can then be accessed by multiple devices over a network or via the internet.
- Cost Effective- Companies using cloud computing do not require to buy equipment or run a data center. They can save on money from getting invested in hardware, utilizes, facilities and other areas of operations.
- Improved Alliance-Cloud applications are capable to improve the collaboration by permitting more number of people to meet virtually and ease sharing of information in real-time and through shared storage. Hence the time-to-market can be reduced and customer service along with product development is enhanced.
- Environment Friendly-Shared resources elevate the ‘green’ credentials. By outsourcing cloud integration services there would be less number of data centers around the globe, leading to lesser stress on the environment.
- Better Mobility-Cloud computing integration is all-about enhanced mobility. The workers can accomplish their tasks from anywhere via their smartphones or other devices. Employees get an added benefit to access data and applications from anywhere in the world.
- Accomplish More with Less-The companies can reduce their data center size and/or remove data center footprint. As the number of servers is reduced, overall software costs and the number of staff being employed is also reduced. Thereby saving on the company’s overhead costs without compromising on the IT capabilities of the Company.